Timlagor
msg tools
Does it take an action to release a prisoner into the secret tunnel in this side-quest?

It doesn't say it takes an action (it does say it takes an action to pick them up)
It does say you have to release them one at a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Sharkey
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just failed this side quest the other day, and pretty sure I recall it saying "As an action, release a prisoner" (limit one at a time)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Roehrig
Germany
Leipzig
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it does take an action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timlagor
msg tools
sharkeyx wrote:
Just failed this side quest the other day, and pretty sure I recall it saying "As an action, release a prisoner" (limit one at a time)

I'm pretty certain it doesn't say that. We did look and played it twice without seeing such text. It's not impossible we had collective blindness but this post makes no mention of an action either
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/22665839#22665839

We played it as an action which was much harder than most of the other quests (there was also a point where we couldn't get past a monster in a critical spot)

I'm definitely leaning towards prisoner release not costing an action and the "one at a time" text purely being there to let the app track how many you release without them having to program the extra options.

EDIT: It's also worth noting that you don't have to do the whole map (and probably aren't expected to) in order to "win" this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im just playing this now and on screen there is no mention of it costing an action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.