Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saved a partially played game this morning. Went to continue this afternoon and frozen with the monster drawer open. Only Settings and Journal buttons working...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
Titeman wrote:
Saved a partially played game this morning. Went to continue this afternoon and frozen with the monster drawer open. Only Settings and Journal buttons working...

Be sure to pass that onto FFG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done and done!...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
try a fresh game and do not save it. See if that was the bug instead of the scenario itself. When I reported scenario 2 freezing/bugging out, it was just before the fix. they replied it after the patch was released and mentioned that the saving of games was still not working.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
Titeman wrote:
Done and done!...

Thanks! Hoping they can get this one sorted out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This post is almost surreal.
Wait for it and soon you will be sold antivirus and adblockers for boardgames...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Weiland
Denmark
København K
flag msg tools
I haven't tried it on iOS, but my playthrough of the Steam fix, seemed to have fixed the bug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Titeman wrote:

How far along were you, do you remember? Are you also running the latest IOS version?

I started a 4 investigator game saturday, played through 2 or 3 rounds. saved, went to eat lunch, and returned without too much issue. (I can't remember if any monsters had spawned yet or not) But I also haven't updated the IOS version to the latest (because I was running it off an ipad2)

Sometimes IOS apps do just sort of glitch out and get stuck. I know that's happened to me with Pathfinder Adventure Card Game App a few times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rokkon wrote:
Titeman wrote:

How far along were you, do you remember? Are you also running the latest IOS version?

I started a 4 investigator game saturday, played through 2 or 3 rounds. saved, went to eat lunch, and returned without too much issue. (I can't remember if any monsters had spawned yet or not) But I also haven't updated the IOS version to the latest (because I was running it off an ipad2)

Sometimes IOS apps do just sort of glitch out and get stuck. I know that's happened to me with Pathfinder Adventure Card Game App a few times.

1.0.3. Pretty far along...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
We had the Riot and a Child of the Goat running around the almost completed map. We already gotten one Mythos event that said we were taking too long...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know the version of your ipad ios? (different from game app version)

If anything, that does sound like it could be a result of the known bugs. I know a few of our checks came up with some mangled ascii symbols (which could have been a result of me not updating my ipad ios), but we didn't get stuck. We just lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rokkon wrote:
Do you know the version of your ipad ios? (different from game app version)

If anything, that does sound like it could be a result of the known bugs. I know a few of our checks came up with some mangled ascii symbols (which could have been a result of me not updating my ipad ios), but we didn't get stuck. We just lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.