Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Ross
Canada
Madoc
Ontario
flag msg tools
Bring Back Hambone
mbmbmbmbmb
I presume Resilience cannot be reduced below 0.

In the first scenario I got the Stiletto (Gear) which gives an opportunity to 'Apply -2 to target's resilience'.

Initial thought: Used vs Odious Grump, that would reduce his resilience from 1 to -1. Meaning he would take an extra wound! Sounded too good to be true.

There is nothing specific to this that I could find, so I am just assuming based on the explanation of 'Resilience' (Rules p13)
*If an enemy with a resilience value is the target enemy during an attack action, that enemy ignores a number of woulds equal to its resilience value.
*Resilience only affect wounds suffered during a hero attack action. If a game effect causes an enemy to suffer wounds directly; those wounds are not affected by resilience.

'if an enemy with a resilience value...' this seems to read they either have a value (over 0) or do not (zero).

Am I over thinking this, or is is obvious and I'm not seeing it?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some values can't go negative; for example, you can't spend more tokens than you have and end up with a negative number of aid tokens. I think it's implicit that Resilience can't be reduced below zero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Ross
Canada
Madoc
Ontario
flag msg tools
Bring Back Hambone
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I'm going with David desJardins. Appreciate your time to reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.