Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johannes Epple
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there.
If, in a five player game, Carthage hires mercenaries by playing a card, does that remove the card from play, as the Etruscan bribe does?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Epple
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SFRR wrote:
No.

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, the only cards that are ever permanently removed from play (when played/used) are those that have the text "REMOVE" on them. Exception: Etruscan-Samnite "3" OP value cards used as bribes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Ferrell
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SFRR wrote:
As far as I know, the only cards that are ever permanently removed from play (when played/used) are those that have the text "REMOVE" on them. Exception: Etruscan-Samnite "3" OP value cards used as bribes.

That is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wray wrote:
SFRR wrote:

That is correct.

Thanks Wray...you're still the bomb...and we're still playing 5-player SoR and still lovin' it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Epple
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wray wrote:
SFRR wrote:

That is correct.

Fantastic game! Greetings from Berlin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
callasmar wrote:
Wray wrote:
SFRR wrote:

That is correct.

Fantastic game! Greetings from Berlin!

Awesome to see some new blood enjoying this fantastic game...there are subtleties to the game that require some time investment, but it's well worth it...the "deeper" I've gotten in to the game the more I like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.