$30.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Quartz» Forums » Rules

Subject: Saving crystals in your chest- does it act as safe storage for the entire game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
endless dreamer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cart card says specifically- "Save up to 2 valuable crystals in your chest to be sold at the end of another day."

Does it act as safe storage for the entire game? The group I play with says that no players can steal from the chest- and keep jewels there the entire game. I want to know if that is the intended use for the cart card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Halaban
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
endlsdremr wrote:
The cart card says specifically- "Save up to 2 valuable crystals in your chest to be sold at the end of another day."

Does it act as safe storage for the entire game? The group I play with says that no players can steal from the chest- and keep jewels there the entire game. I want to know if that is the intended use for the cart card.

Yes.
The crystals stored in the chest are save.
Imagine that the chest is in your "home", not in the mine.
You can leave the crystals there as long as you like, and sell them whenever you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
endless dreamer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sergiones wrote:
endlsdremr wrote:

Yes.
The crystals stored in the chest are save.
Imagine that the chest is in your "home", not in the mine.
You can leave the crystals there as long as you like, and sell them whenever you like.

Thanks Sergio! It was fantastic meeting you at Gen Con!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.