Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Opened this up the other day and one card was missing from the sealed packaging: Elder Things. Sent in a replacement request to Portal since the storfor I bought it from refuses to allow a return. How good is Portal when it comes to replacements for errors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
Vampyur wrote:
... since the store I bought it from refuses to allow a return. How good is Portal when it comes to replacements for errors?

They can't do worse the the store where you bought the game. What a crappy return policy. NSFLGS Not So Friendly Local Game Store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Olsen
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I experienced the same issue. Right out of the plastic I was missing one of the cards (Dreamlands). Did you ever get the replacement card from Portal Games?

UPDATE - 1/9/17: Just received confirmation that they are going to mail me the missing card. So far good customer service.

UPDATE - 2/7/17: It's been a month since I requested a replacement card and it still hasn't arrived. Given that it's coming from Poland, I'm trying to be patient, but that's a long time to wait for something that renders the game unplayable. Hopefully it arrives soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.