Popular Tags: [View All]
James Boyd
United States
Morehead City
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Does the Polymorphine tactic last for multiple turns as long as I only sprint, or does it wear off at the start of the next Assassin phase?

2. Does the Soul Horror tactic affect only the renegades within 6 squares at the moment I activate it or can I activate it and then move, affecting all renegades that I pass by?

3. Does the Chaos Familiar block LOS? I think it does because it is referred to as a model and all models block LOS. I'm questioning it because it's so short.

4. Does the Pariah ability allow only a re-roll for one shoot action or can you re-roll every shoot action once until the end of the Assassin phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
faldor wrote:
1. Does the Polymorphine tactic last for multiple turns as long as I only sprint, or does it wear off at the start of the next Assassin phase?

2. Does the Soul Horror tactic affect only the renegades within 6 squares at the moment I activate it or can I activate it and then move, affecting all renegades that I pass by?

3. Does the Chaos Familiar block LOS? I think it does because it is referred to as a model and all models block LOS. I'm questioning it because it's so short.

4. Does the Pariah ability allow only a re-roll for one shoot action or can you re-roll every shoot action once until the end of the Assassin phase?

1. Polymorphine lasts until you do an action other than sprint.
2. Soul horror is an instant effect, it doesn't follow you around after it has triggered.
3. Rules say models block LOS, so the chaos familiar would too.
4. Pariah only benefits the Culexus assassin, and you are not allowed to do the same action twice in a turn, so you get the benefit for one shoot action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.