Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few queries about some of the Side Jobs, just to make sure I'll play them right when they come up. I'll number them for easy reference...

1: Pool Hall R&R

You have to discard all cards with printed attack values of 1 or more on two subsequent turns to complete this Side Job. If you have zero such cards, can you trigger this effect on your turn? If you can, do you count as having discarded cards with regards to the Success effect?

In other words, is there an unwritten 'at least one' clause on this card's condition and/or Success effect?

2: Pickpocket a Slave Trader

Do you place the revealed card back on top of the deck afterwards? I only ask because there was a query in the forums on Scrap Shop that indicated that a 'reveal' effect should have been 'discard'.

3: Take on Passengers

You need to recruit two cards from the Bridge or Browncoats stack to complete this card. Is one from the Bridge and one from the Browncoats enough, or must both cards come from the same place? I assume the former, but the instruction supports either interpretation.

4: Pool Hall R&R / Unification Day Brawl
These cards require things to be done on two different turns to be successful. This means they are impossible to complete if you don't Scan them before they enter the Combat Zone, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mandel
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
I have a few queries about some of the Side Jobs, just to make sure I'll play them right when they come up. I'll number them for easy reference...

1: Pool Hall R&R

You have to discard all cards with printed attack values of 1 or more on two subsequent turns to complete this Side Job. If you have zero such cards, can you trigger this effect on your turn? If you can, do you count as having discarded cards with regards to the Success effect?

In other words, is there an unwritten 'at least one' clause on this card's condition and/or Success effect?

2: Pickpocket a Slave Trader

Do you place the revealed card back on top of the deck afterwards? I only ask because there was a query in the forums on Scrap Shop that indicated that a 'reveal' effect should have been 'discard'.

3: Take on Passengers

You need to recruit two cards from the Bridge or Browncoats stack to complete this card. Is one from the Bridge and one from the Browncoats enough, or must both cards come from the same place? I assume the former, but the instruction supports either interpretation.

4: Pool Hall R&R / Unification Day Brawl
These cards require things to be done on two different turns to be successful. This means they are impossible to complete if you don't Scan them before they enter the Combat Zone, right?

1: At the start of your turn you can choose to "play pool" even if you have no cards with 1 or more printed Attack. In this case, you would still get a Talent as a reward.

2: Yes, it goes back on top. (Scrap Shop saying "reveal" was a type -- that card mentions discarding later on the card.)

3:One from the Bridge and one Browncoats works fine.

4: Yes. (Gotta find them earlier!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.