Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Reilly
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is how I customized my box. I used chipboard to make the dividers. I found that my box was 1-2mm wider in one direction than the other. That extra width and with the chipboard that is about 1.5mm thick, it just barely worked with the included dividers (note I have custom labels on mine). This height is pretty much the internal height of the box, little less to make room for the manuals, and the the center area has been cut down to allow for board storage.

I did three side to side pieces, one at each edge of the box and one across the center. These are just help keep the other two pieces in place. I may double up on the since center piece as with the card weight against them they are a little flimsy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmb
That looks really good. Did you glue the chipboard where each piece meets, or something else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Reilly
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Scott, I'm pretty happy with it.

Right now they are free standing. I just notched out the three side to side pieces to hold the two vertical pieces in place. So it if it wasn't clear, there are just five pieces, kind of like the below, 3 side to side, and 2 up and down.

--------
   |  |
--------
   |  |
--------

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.