Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Charbonneau
Canada
Montreal
Qc
flag msg tools
mb
The event cards ¨Fel's Garden¨ ¨Rockside¨ ¨The Grotto¨ and ¨Borsham¨all have one thing in common, they all have an attack value. so I have two simple question

Let's take ¨The grotto¨ as examples for my questions:

1) I assume that the 2 attack value on the card is what is needed to take control of the town?
1a) If you win, do I get spoils?
1ab) if yes, do you get 2 or the town real value which is in our example 10?

2)keeping the same card as example, if The Grotto is already under control by another player do I...
2a) need a 4 to take control?
and again
2b) if yes, do you get 2 or the town real value which is in our example 10?

Thanks, i haven't seen anything in the book about my question, and if i miss it my apology, thanks in advance for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Derr
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Get off my Avatar NERD!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You do not get control of the town. All that happens is that you've completed that event and you only get the reward shown on the card. If you want to take over the card, you then need to the normal actions to take control of the town.

2) Same as 1, completing the event card and taking control of the town are two separate actions.

You're trying to combine the event cards and taking control of the town. They are separate actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Charbonneau
Canada
Montreal
Qc
flag msg tools
mb
It's so obvious I miss that, thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.