$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Cry Havoc» Forums » Rules

Subject: question about Transform rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
Hey guys, are you able to transform a building as the machines in ANY region with a machine building? Meaning battle regions and regions you no longer control? Seems like by reading the card, you can. Thoughts?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathosis wrote:
Hey guys, are you able to transform a building as the machines in ANY region with a machine building? Meaning battle regions and regions you no longer control? Seems like by reading the card, you can. Thoughts?


If it does not explicitly state YES to battle regions, always assume no.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
If it does not explicitly state YES to battle regions, always assume no.

This is good to know! Last night we had a lot of questions revolving around whether this-or-that was allowed in a battle region. Many of the faction abilities will say things like "select any adjacent region" ... so we (wrongly) assumed it meant ANY region. We'll correct this next time. Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
HerrohGrant wrote:
Pathosis wrote:
Hey guys, are you able to transform a building as the machines in ANY region with a machine building? Meaning battle regions and regions you no longer control? Seems like by reading the card, you can. Thoughts?


If it does not explicitly state YES to battle regions, always assume no.


Thanks Grant, I will keep that in mind.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
Grant, could you use it to start a battle in a region you no longer control?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chevee Dodd
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathosis wrote:
Grant, could you use it to start a battle in a region you no longer control?


Yes. You do not have to Control the Region that the Structure is presently in.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.