Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Len S
United States
Slingerlands
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe this is more of an Apple question, but thought folks here would be more knowledgeable about this particular situation.

I'm in the middle of the Kindred Fire campaign on my ipad. It's an older ipad 3 and I want to switch to a newer ipad. Will simply doing a full ipad backup and restore to the new ipad allow me to continue my campaign? Or will I pretty much have to start over? Hoping it's the former and not the latter!

Any help is appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes a backup and restore will transfer over your in progress campaigns to the new iPad and you will be able to continue from exactly where you left off. I've just done the same thing myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len S
United States
Slingerlands
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steves71 wrote:
Yes a backup and restore will transfer over your in progress campaigns to the new iPad and you will be able to continue from exactly where you left off. I've just done the same thing myself.

Awesome. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.