seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I got these promo tiles, but I didn't see it rules with them explaining these tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Shutts
msg tools
Kickstarter page stated that Tom was attempting to get the rules for them. I haven't seen them posted anywhere. My GUESSES based on the images are:

- 1 point for level 4 of each pyramid completed during the day
- Eliminate all divine intervention effects in battle
- At night, discard all divine intervention cards and redraw the same number plus one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are my guesses:

- you receive temp victory points at level 3 pyramids rather than level 4 pyramids
- You get to see all of the DI cards they plan on playing before you choose yours
- At night you can discard any number of DI cards, and you draw that many plus one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Shutts
msg tools
Equally good guesses. We'll see once Matagot weighs in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Answer's via Dice Tower Kickstarter Update

"Matagot sent me the rules for the promos!

Kemet

These three additional power tiles are added to those available at the beginning of the game.

They have the distinction of being 2 colors. The players need the pyramids of both colors at the correct level to be able to buy them.

Divine Prescience (red/blue): Your opponent must reveal the Divine Intervention cards he will play during a battle, before you choose your Battle and Divine Intervention cards. If your opponent has the Prescience blue tile, the revelation of your Battle card and his Divine Intervention cards are done simultaneously.

Renewal (white/red): During the night phase, before the new Divine Intervention cards are dealt, discard as many Divine Intervention cards as you want and draw the same number plus one.

Disciple of Ptah (blue/white): Each pyramid you control gives you a temporary VP at level 3 instead of level 4."

I'm pretty proud of myself for being right on all three.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Shutts
msg tools
Well done

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Nehuis
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Concerning "Renewal": Even 0=0+1, if I don't discard any?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Przezdziek
Poland
Bydgoszcz
Kujawsko-pomorskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe yes. This would be a result of normal Night Phase - you always draw 1 DI card anyway.
How I understand it - Renewal gives you said one obligatory card + potential of replacing some of existing ones.

Unless it's replacing + 1 + 1 that comes by default.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I would assume the plus one given from the tile isn't the same as your normal one card for the round. The rules seem to imply that this power happens before the normal one card is dealt. So you'd get the plus even before you get your normal card for the round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Przezdziek
Poland
Bydgoszcz
Kujawsko-pomorskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've asked designer (Jacques Bariot) about it :

Quote:
According to description: Renewal (white/red): During the night phase, before the new Divine Intervention cards are dealt, discard as many Divine Intervention cards as you want and draw the same number plus one.

Question #1 is: Does it add 1 Divine Intervention card to the 1 you get every night by default (so replacing cards + 2 additional cards in total) ?

Question #2 is: If you do not replace any cards, should additional card be drawn anyway (0 = 0 + 1 if you do not discard any card from hand) ?

His answers are as follows:

Quote:
Hi Marcin

First, thanks for your interest for Kemet, i appreciate

for your questions the answers are
#1 : Yes
#2 : Yes

(...)

Jacques
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.