Subject: Blood Bowl 2nd edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gunnar Skötkonung
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've got this copy of BB 2nd ed sitting in my shelf. I never play it and I probably never will, so I thought I'd sell it.

The game is complete minus one of the minis. It is also unplayed afaik, but the rule book shows slight signs of handling and the box a little bit of shelf wear. One of the minis is (badly) painted.

How much could it be worth, I wonder?

Thanks for any replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Gunnar Skotkonung wrote:
So I've got this copy of BB 2nd ed sitting in my shelf. I never play it and I probably never will, so I thought I'd sell it.

The game is complete minus one of the minis. It is also unplayed afaik, but the rule book shows slight signs of handling and the box a little bit of shelf wear. One of the minis is (badly) painted.

How much could it be worth, I wonder?

Thanks for any replies!

Compared to the current living rulebook edition? Priceless.

For the base set, presumably without Death Zone, I would be willing to pay about AUD$80. Others might not be willing to part with that much.

Bear in mind that anyone who really wants to play 2nd ed will want Death Zone, and that the real value is found in the team miniatures (although not so much in the plastics that came in the box). These two things (or rather their lack) might well drop the value to someone who isn't me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunnar Skötkonung
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, then I know what price range I'll aim for. I'd happily sell it to you of course, but I fear that shipping from Sweden to Australia would end up being almost as expensive as the game itself..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.