Subject: Question about release rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Cantwell

Central Point
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had just found out that the late pledge is now open and Im really excited. However, reading some of the updates on the kickstarter page said that they switched factories for production. Do any backers have any insight as to the estimated time for delivery now? Is it still February 2017? Later? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With KS projects it is safe to add six months on to the expected delivery date in my experience. I have backed several now and have never had one arrive on time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The factory is actually still the same as discussed during the campaign: Ludofact. I rarely see miniature projects delivered on time so I would add 6-12 months just in case. Plus side with delays are that the creators have more time to polish the written materials and maybe even write the campaign mode to get it printed instead of just a pdf later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule is usually: It's there when it's done. I'm about to receive a game I pledged 3 years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
note16th wrote:
I had just found out that the late pledge is now open and Im really excited. However, reading some of the updates on the kickstarter page said that they switched factories for production. Do any backers have any insight as to the estimated time for delivery now? Is it still February 2017? Later? Thanks!

Actually, there has been a misunderstanding, I have been trying to clarify this since the time it was announced.

We have never changed our manufacturer after the campaign ended, there was a wording issues that made backers believe that, but we have specifically made sure to let everybody know it was Ludo Fact at the beginning of the campaign and it is still Ludo Fact now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Barfly
France
flag msg tools
badge
SLURP
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer.

But what about the release date : always Feb 2017 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Philbarfly wrote:
Thanks for the answer.

But what about the release date : always Feb 2017 ?

That is our target, but as many of you have seen even from big companies, delays can always happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mauro probably doesn't want to admit it with it being his company (after all who would) but you should absolutely expect a delay. I would bet that it definitely won't come out in February 2017. I think May at the very earliest. Of course this is pure speculation but I've backed several KS and followed a lot more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well sure. add at least 6 months to the date given by them (or anyone) during the project
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.