$30.00
Tony Lindberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
I'm trying to find any infromation about this vintage game named "Golf" and boxed by the company Tofa in Czechoslovakia. 3 days of google gave me nothing.

Anything at all would be helpfull. English rules? Does the game exist in other languages? Original content in box?

Sorry if question is posted in the wrong part of the forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rastislav Bodi
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can try and contact this company: http://www.detoa.cz
This is the successor company which has all the rights for TOFA games (based on this wiki page: https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFA)

Maybe they have something on the Golf game you are looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Lindberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
Thank you for the tip on Detoa. I contacted them but it doesn't seem like they have any info on this game in their archives or in the Tofa museum that they keep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rastislav Bodi
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you at least have an image of the box?
I am from the region and may have seen it somewhere.

Internet here at that time was practically non-existent so it's hard to find anything online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Lindberg
Sweden
flag msg tools

This is the box. I can take pictures of the content later today. I'm mostly interested in if this game was sold on license which would make it possible to find same or similar game in English with little luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Lindberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
Detoa had no records on the game. Does anyone recognise the board from anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rastislav Bodi
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked our local facebook as I live in a village with older people but unfortunately no response.

It seems the game wasn't popular at all.

I will try with the gameboard but dont have high hopes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.