5 Posts

Shadow Hunters» Forums » General

Subject: Vampires vs werewolves edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alfonso Molina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Some years ago some friends and I used to play this game and we loved it, but it has been a long time since we could borrow it (this game dissapeard from the local we usually go).

So, we tried buying this game, but it isn't anywhere (it was in eBay but it was too expensive). Also, we are Spaniards, and as far as I have seen this edition has been only released in Germany. We played the game with post-it pasted into the cards, but I wouldnt like to buy the game and being forced to do it.

Since I can't buy the game, I have though about making a custom game. I found in this web that the Spanish cards are uploaded, but they aren't from the edition I like. My question is: do you know where I can find vampires vs werewolves cards? I don't mind if they are in German, I can translate and change then.

It would be also fine if I am mistaken and this edition can be purchased in English or Spanish.

So thats all. Thanks for reading. If something is ununderstandable tell me and I will rewrite it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you're after the Kosmos edition (Vampires v Werewolves v Humans) rather than the traditional version (Shadows v Hunters v Neutrals).

I believe the games are identical in terms of gameplay, but very differet in terms of art and components.

Looks like the Kosmos version is available in Greek, German, Italian and Czech, the standard version in English, French and Japanese.

So no Spanish edition as far as I can see, and the English edition is only the other version. There are some Kosmos cards in the gallery, but not all of them (in line with BGG policy).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Molina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Update. My friend has just told me that he would buy the game in German if it is this edition and is not too expensive. Where can we buy it? We know nothing about German webs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available on Amazon.de, but so expensive I suspect it's out of print.

Try this BGG seller? They say they have the German version.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/322999

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfonso Molina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you. I will check it right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.