Dave Korny
Poland
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

I have encountered a crazy issue with this game - it arrived without CARDS. I understand that packing is done manually, and I've had two minor issue of this kind (missing meeple and some cubes) in my gaming life, but I've never complained, as it wasn't serious.

This time it IS serios - first, it's basically a card game, so it's not a minor problem, secondly - I'm located in Poland and I had to involve three people to get my hands on this game quickly enough, as it's unavailable here.

My question is - do you have any experience with customer service of the publisher? Maybe an email where I can contact them? I found an online contact form, but I'm not sure it works for me, I receive no confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb

is very active here on BGG, and North Star Games is well-known for their generous and attentive customer service. I would give it a few days for the website email to get a reply (and Dominic may even reply here), but then if you haven't heard anything, you could also message his account here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Korny
Poland
flag msg tools
Thanks I'll wait then. I'm even willing to pay the cost of shipping or whatever cost are the cards - I bet it would still be cheaper, and faster than waiting till some of my friends go for a business trip again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
dekornyt wrote:
Thanks I'll wait then. I'm even willing to pay the cost of shipping or whatever cost are the cards - I bet it would still be cheaper, and faster than waiting till some of my friends go for a business trip again

Dave - Jonathan is out of the office today. He will respond shortly and we'll make sure you get your cards. Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.