Glorantha: The Gods War» Forums » Rules

Subject: The Great Compromise only once or every turn? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pekka S
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does the Great Compromise occur only once or every turn after it triggers the first time? I understood the latter is correct but I'm not absolutely sure. I don't think this is very explicitly mentioned in Print-and-Play rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
In memory of Tara, my beloved Wolfhound-Deerhound cross. Flew away Feb 2016, still missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Every turn, though given you aren't the first to wonder, I suspect the rules should be clearer.

Cheers, Graham
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pekka S
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
therealbuserian wrote:
Every turn, though given you aren't the first to wonder, I suspect the rules should be clearer.

Cheers, Graham

Thanks, that's what I thought. This is how it said in the PnP rules, I guess you could interpret it both ways:

Quote:
The Great Compromise segment is triggered once any player reaches 20 VP.

If the Chaos Rift is open, the Great Compromise takes place immediately after the Chaos Rift Struggle.

---

Once all players have received their VP award, the Compromise ends, the Judgeship ends, and play moves on to the Action phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll rewrite it. It happens every turn from then on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pekka S
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sandy Petersen wrote:
I'll rewrite it. It happens every turn from then on.

Happy to hear this. I wish everything goes well with your campaign. It's great to see Glorantha given some well deserved boardgaming attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.