Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just came across this post for the beavers expansion. Will this be released on its own?

Any details would be greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a mini expansion which includes one new animalfolk deck. I listed the detailed components below.

The expansion is available for preorder on our website (down at the moment, sorry!). We will have limited supply of these at Essen Spiel 2016 too. If you purchase either Dale of Merchants or Dale of Merchants 2 there, you get this as a free gift.

Components
- 1 animal decks with 15 cards
- 8 junk cards
- Portable market card
- Rules

All backers of Dale of Merchants 2 get this included with their game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sami, great to know. Thanks for getting back so quickly.

I bought DoM 2 'catch up' on Kickstarter but unfortunately won't be able to get to Essen. That's quite a free gift!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This means that you will receive the beavers with your copy of Dale of Merchants 2. They were a stretch goal in the KS campaign which we easily reached.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaah! I can't believe I overlooked that. Well, I'm definitely a happy chappy now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
Sweden
flag msg tools
Hi Sami!
I'm about to order both DoM 1 and 2 on your site and I see that this expansion is also available for ordering. If I want it do I need to order it or does it come for free with DoM 1 and 2?
Best regards,
//Ben
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a separate mini expansion and doesn't come with the games. We have a promotion going at Essen where you can get it for free with the games, if you can make it there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Liuhuparta wrote:
This is a mini expansion which includes one new animalfolk deck. I listed the detailed components below.

The expansion is available for preorder on our website (down at the moment, sorry!). We will have limited supply of these at Essen Spiel 2016 too. If you purchase either Dale of Merchants or Dale of Merchants 2 there, you get this as a free gift.

Components
- 1 animal decks with 15 cards
- 8 junk cards
- Portable market card
- Rules

All backers of Dale of Merchants 2 get this included with their game.

What's the reason for the 8 junk cards? I don't see any reason in the Beaver rules or DoM2 rules that would signify needing them for anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
4 additional junk cards are actually useful to have, if you only have 1 game as the team rules need 24 junk cards. One game comes with 20. We were going to place 4 team randomizer cards in there, but thought that people would have more use to additional junk rather than those randomizer cards as you can simply use any 2 pairs of animalfolk cards for that. Yes, those additional junk cards aren't exactly the most useful thing to have, but the randomizers would be even less so.

In an extremely rare case when people combo Squirrel 1 with chameleons and Acorns, stalls can hold surprising amounts of junk. As that's the only card type that there is considered to be unlimited amount of, it's nice to have more of them. Just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.