Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Hellström
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two quick questions.

1) Does the Shield reduce your threat during the Resolve Threat step during Power-down? I guess it does, according to the game mechanics. But on the other hand (thematically speaking) you don't have power to support the shields during a power-down, right? So I'm not totally sure here...

2) The rules say you can't overcharge when you're down to 1 Energy (or 2 if it's the 2nd overcharge), since that would destroy yourself. What about the Rotary Cage (Level 1 that is), does it follow the same rules? Can you rotate with 1 Energy or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
1) I'm pretty sure all upgrades work the same way regardless of whether you're doing an "active" turn or "power down" turn. Nothing on the Shield suggests it doesn't apply when powering down.

2) You can't destroy yourself by paying energy for things. Flying into enemies or Asteroids is another story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.