Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Heimlich
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards like Big Fort have a Support token showing on them. However, this doesn't seem to be referenced in the rules. It seems odd to us to show this token, but not have it be involved in the processing of the card.

Support Token + 3 cards = elimination of this card.

The next part that's confusion to us is that in 4 and 5 player games, the Threat deck gets exhausted quickly making it potentially nearly impossible for a player to choose to draw 3 cards. So does this mean that such cards are then stuck in play or does the player CHOOSE to draw 3 cards and finds none available, thus causing such mission cards to be eliminated due to lack of available threat cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agrajag wrote:
Cards like Big Fort have a Support token showing on them. However, this doesn't seem to be referenced in the rules.

Are you sure you looked on page 5, right column, where exactly this is explained? At least that is the place in the French rules, I can't believe it is entirely missing in the English rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Patena
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The support token represents withdrawing. I was initially confused too, but the explanation in the rulebook is pretty clear on how the card works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Velles
Greece
Athens
Agia Paraskevi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question:

Do the icons on the cards (rain & shell) count as one threat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vagos wrote:

If are you talking about the icons in the discard condition box: No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Velles
Greece
Athens
Agia Paraskevi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PunTheHun wrote:
Vagos wrote:

If are you talking about the icons in the discard condition box: No.

No I am talking about the icons on the circle. I am asking because in the Black Night card for example, it says "Add one night to this mission". Do these icons in the big and small forts add a threat too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vagos wrote:
I am talking about the icons on the circle. I am asking because in the Black Night card for example, it says "Add one night to this mission". Do these icons in the big and small forts add a threat too?

Yes, they do. That is the purpose of the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.