Subject: So we are interested but more info is welcome. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For instance: does it really play only 2 (BGG entry says so) or will it go upto 4?
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, according to Tom Vasel (see thread here), it plays up to 5. Which seems odd that the game is listed as purely 2-player. But with so little detail, it's likely the specifics will change as the game gets closer to release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
It definitely plays at least 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies for the sparse information. Due to recent mergers and acquisitions, things are in flux (not Fluxx) I'm unable to comment on anything in regards to branding and release information since most of that is outside of my purview. But I can, however, answer any questions in regards to the gameplay. The game is for 2-5 players. I believe the box will have playtime at 30-45 minutes. I'll update BGG with the correct info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nazcagames wrote:
Apologies for the sparse information. Due to recent mergers and acquisitions, things are in flux (not Fluxx) I'm unable to comment on anything in regards to branding and release information since most of that is outside of my purview. But I can, however, answer any questions in regards to the gameplay. The game is for 2-5 players. I believe the box will have playtime at 30-45 minutes. I'll update BGG with the correct info.

Superb. And will the game be available in Essen this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pereira
Australia
flag msg tools
AernoutMJC wrote:
nazcagames wrote:

Superb. And will the game be available in Essen this year?

He mentioned he can't answer this information 1 post ago.

nazcagames wrote:
I'm unable to comment on anything in regards to branding and release information

I'm very hopeful for an Essen release too. need to account for it being later than that though. Hopefully we can at least get more photos of the game soon and perhaps an insight into the rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nazcagames wrote:

Hmm, so how is the gameplay? Fast turns/low downtime? No elimination? Doesn't drag and all players in contention?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pereira
Australia
flag msg tools
It would be helpful to know more info about the gameplay. What are a player's options on their turn? What is the end condition? Are there multiple paths to victory? How complex is the ruleset?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Bass
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Vasel, while gushing about this game, mentioned that the game involves playing cards to change cubes from one color to another in various ways. Will the components be differentiated in some way so that players who have color blindness issues will be able to distinguish between the different colored components, both in terms of the cubes and the cards? Will one version of the game (crystal vs spice) be better in this regard?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Genestealer1969 wrote:
Cube color was discussed during play testing. Not sure what the final results will be, but I can say it was brought up.

Pleaseeeee make it colorblind friendly. None of that brown green red bullshit

Or that blue, gray, dark blue, purple shit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Merger is over now, so spill some beans!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.