Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since some updates ago the quick match seems to be gone? Or was it just moved to some new location?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they removed it because it never really worked, at least I never got it to and eventually stopped trying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much the same here. But it is/was an achievement, so its kinda bad to remove the feature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jablonovsky
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Quick Match is gone. It didn't work as we wanted. First, it wasn't that quick, since people play real-time games less. Second, while waiting, players didn't see any other games they could join instead - so, the general lobby was better even for the beginners.

Yes, it was an achievement and that is unfortunate. But the possible negative experience, especially for the new players, is far more important.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how it works with synching achievements to Google Play Games / Gamecenter, but can you change how it unlocks? Maybe something as simple as "Finish a real-time game against an opponent within 10 levels of yourself." Or at least fix the "all other achievements" to not require it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jablonovsky
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
InfoCynic wrote:
I don't know how it works with synching achievements to Google Play Games / Gamecenter, but can you change how it unlocks? Maybe something as simple as "Finish a real-time game against an opponent within 10 levels of yourself." Or at least fix the "all other achievements" to not require it?

Thanks for your feedback! We've fixed the Blind Date achievement in September. It no longer requires you to use Quick Duel, and now says "Get connected to an online real-time game."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.