Popular Tags: [View All]
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Say there are 6 black marbles in a row--if someone picks up a black marble in the middle of that row on their turn, technically the rest of the black come together and cause an explosion.

Is this correct for the rules? When my wife and kids played for the first week it didn't come up, but bringing it to the game group that was the very first move that happened and I hadn't even considered it possible. It also played so much more fluidly when that happened.

What are people's opinions on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it will cause an explosion. It's in the rules as a side note made by the professor, if I remember correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Maitreya wrote:
Yes, it will cause an explosion. It's in the rules as a side note made by the professor, if I remember correctly.

Yup, i confirm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like the correct way to play for me. The color marble you pick has no bearing on whether or not an explosion happens. After you choose one and remove it, if the one on top of it and under it clank together and are the same color, take all marbles of that color that are touching from that row.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly, you just have to evaluate the color of the marbles that collide, regardless of the color of the marble you removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.