Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few things I noticed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Predrag Stanisic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
Ok, few things, we got to adventure 8, but Heroes are now kinda a bit OP, barbarian has frenzy 3, dwarf has that armor that makes every square to be counter like from and +1 armor (which kinda makes it useless to backstab him), I mean none of my monsters cant survive when they get hit with 5 attack and he needs to pass 1 armor (since hammer he gets lowers my armor to 1 (on most monsters))...That last adventure is way hard for overlord since I played it once, and my monsters got obliterated...like zombie troll gets rot from mage, then dwarf swings its hammer and hes suddenly one armor...like...lol...
Did any of you got same feeling I got or?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
JudgeRedeemer wrote:
Ok, few things, we got to adventure 8, but Heroes are now kinda a bit OP, barbarian has frenzy 3, dwarf has that armor that makes every square to be counter like from and +1 armor (which kinda makes it useless to backstab him), I mean none of my monsters cant survive when they get hit with 5 attack and he needs to pass 1 armor (since hammer he gets lowers my armor to 1 (on most monsters))...That last adventure is way hard for overlord since I played it once, and my monsters got obliterated...like zombie troll gets rot from mage, then dwarf swings its hammer and hes suddenly one armor...like...lol...
Did any of you got same feeling I got or?

Crippling All 4 heroes is going to be tough. The time out of like 19 turns to get to the final door is also going to be tough on the Overlord. If you have Return of Valandor, there is a little something in there about the results of this mission though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Predrag Stanisic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
Also not helping is the amount of health potions available to them, plus the fact, the have tough, like barbarian removed 4 wounds with 3 health pots and rolled 6 in end round...

Ordered return of Valandor (I should get it in week or two), will give it a look when it arrives...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.