$35.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BANG! The Valley of Shadows» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bang valley of shadows : few rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Leponge
msg tools
Hello !

I have a few questions about the rules and especially about the expansion named the valley of shadows.

1/ Black flower : can one use a club card as a bang even though he doesn't have a bang in his hand ?
2/ Tuco Franziskaner : if he is the sheriff does he have 6 life points ?
And what happened to his ability if he has a dynamite in front of him ?
3/ Does a ghost can keep the blue card in front of him at the end of his turn ?
4/ Fanning : what happen if the player next to the first player has a mustang ?

And then few questions about the regular bang :
5/ Is it possible to put a weapon (blue card) in front of another player ?
6/ Is it possible to use panic on himself (especially on the card in front of us) ?
7/ If A player already has a volcanic card in front of him, can he paly another volcanic card and discard the one in front of him ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaVinci is good about posting so hopefully you'll get an official response soon. I'll take a stab at what I know.

1. Yes, of course.

2. Not remembering his power. If he has 5 life points, then as Sheriff he has 6.

3. Yes. A Ghost keeps all cards in front of him until someone removes the Ghost card (Panic/Cat Balou/etc).

4. Fanning works at a distance 1, so if the next player is on a Mustang he isn't hit.

5. No.

6. Yes. This has been confirmed.

7. Yes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Bob,
here are your answers

Quote:
1/ Black flower : can one use a club card as a bang even though he doesn't have a bang in his hand ?
Yes

Quote:
2/ Tuco Franziskaner : if he is the sheriff does he have 6 life points ?
And what happened to his ability if he has a dynamite in front of him ?
Yes, as sheriff he has 6 life points. In case he has a dynamite in front of him, his effect doesn't trigger.

Quote:
3/ Does a ghost can keep the blue card in front of him at the end of his turn ?
Yes. He must discard his hand of cards since he has 0 life points - so he cannot keep cards in hand at the end of his turn. However, this limit is not applied to the cards in play.

Quote:
4/ Fanning : what happen if the player next to the first player has a mustang ?
He is not affected by the Fanning.
Quote:

And then few questions about the regular bang :
5/ Is it possible to put a weapon (blue card) in front of another player ?

No, it is not possible unless specified on the card (see Ghost from Valley of Shadow or Jail from the regular BANG!)

Quote:
6/ Is it possible to use panic on himself (especially on the card in front of us) ?
Yes, you can. Same with playing Cat Balou on yourself.

Quote:

7/ If A player already has a volcanic card in front of him, can he paly another volcanic card and discard the one in front of him ?[/
No, you cannot play a card if you already have another one with the same name in front of you.

Hope this helps
Have fun

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Leponge
msg tools
Thanks a lot to both of you for your quick answer.
I just want to ask ont more question in order to clarify what I meant.
If I play Tuco Franziskaner and at the beginning of my turn I need to draw a card in order to discard or passed the dynamite. Afterwards, can I draw four cards if I do not have other blue cards in front of me ? I have the same questions for prison.

Once again, thank you for your help.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dVGiochi wrote:
Quote:
6/ Is it possible to use panic on himself (especially on the card in front of us) ?
No, it's not. However, you can use Cat Balou on yourself.


?
From this thread:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1602258/strange-use-panic-c...

dVGiochi wrote:
Hi Roberto,
you can legally play Cat Balou and Panic! on yourself!
However, you cannot play Bang! on yourself...

Hope this help!

Have Fun
Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor


So...Panic>self, yes/no?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.