Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The card says that after the dice are rolled, both the sin and faith player re-roll dice, do the Faith re-roll the same amount of dice, or do do the faith have to take an additional corruption to get the benefits again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atul Deshpande
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
This came up in our play, and we decided to reroll the same amount of dice, since the card effect doesn't cause a new fight but a reroll during the same fight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
The card says to cancel the results of all rolls and both players roll again. I think this was intended to be a strict re-roll of all dice just rolled, in the same quantity, with no chance of additional modification for better or worse.

That is how we played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
The card says to cancel the results of all rolls and both players roll again. I think this was intended to be a strict re-roll of all dice just rolled, in the same quantity, with no chance of additional modification for better or worse.

That is how we played it.

Agreed. Just a straight re-roll of same dice; no need to re-evaluate corruption values, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
To be clear, the same amount of dice not counting any added from exploding dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the same amount of dice that were used at the beginning of the roll
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
To be clear, the same amount of dice not counting any added from exploding dice.

That's an important clarification. Thank you.

For the record, I used this card the other night, and it stole the win, and sealed my own victory. My wife was the target, and has mentioned it twice since. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.