United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Typical Trump mud-slinging...

...turns into Real Housewives of Washington DC...

This guy is really the Republican candidate for President of the United States, then?

Like, really? THIS guy?? I guess if you are looking for a President that can deliver you the latest 'who is sleeping with who' gossip...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United States
flag msg tools

In other news... Hillary walked across a floor unaided.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
His campaign manager just said yesterday that Trump doesn't personally insult anyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
His campaign manager just said yesterday that Trump doesn't personally insult anyone.
Well, I'm sure 'Anyone' will be pleased to hear that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This would be hilarious if it wasn't so freaking real !!

Are the Repubs ever going to live this down ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
Of course they will. In about six months. People's memories are short and inaccurate. What mainstream Republican voters will "remember" six months out is that Trump was a mistake foisted on them by the media, which fell in love with him and made him the "anointed one." What other voters will "remember" is that Trump was a mistake foisted on Republicans by a few extremists and Tea Party holdovers with loud mouths. Both explanations will have the shadow of truth in them, but only the shadow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jmilum wrote:

Well sure, he writes few, if any of his own Twitter messages so he's not personally insulting anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
AdrianPHague wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Well, I'm sure 'Anyone' will be pleased to hear that.

Wow, we'really really getting pretty far down the Rabbit-Hole here.

Next the spokesperson will sy that Trump is a perfect gentleman every other day. No, no, not today - every day except today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure Joe is happy for the extra notice of his show.

I've been linking it here lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Clinton is seemingly getting traction with the argument that Trump is thin-skinned and has temperament issues so he goes and tweets showing he is thin-skinned and has temperament issues.

It can't be a staffer, they'd be getting direction from the campaign heads telling them what to focus on and what to avoid.

It has to be Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.