Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1)If a Hero has any Extra Turn tokens in his possession, he can choose to discard it, instead of flipping a Turn token, in order to take a Turn. Unused Extra Turn tokens remain with the Hero from Round to Round, so they can choose to save them to spend whenever is more convenient.

Heroes can only take a single Turn at a time, with play then passing to the next Hero in clockwise order. If both of a Hero’s Turn tokens are spent and they have no Extra Turn tokens to discard, they cannot take a Turn.

Does this mean that you can only use an extra turn token if you have a regular active action token remaining? The next paragraph infers otherwise, saying that you can use the extra turn even if you don't. Does this mean that after all heroes have no more active action tokens, I can take 3 turns with the same hero if I have 3 extra action tokens?

2) The card states something like if 3 or more monsters are on the ritual token at the end of the round raise the apocolypse track by 1, does this card stay forever until it is completed, or does this card only stay active for 1 round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Round ends when all Heroes have spent all their
Turn tokens, and nobody wishes to spend any remaining
Extra Turn tokens.

From page 16 of the rule book. You can use your extra turn token after expending your two turn tokens.

If the card you're referring to is one of those "play at the start of the first player's turn" ones, I've always cleared those at the end of the round. I don't have a rule ref for that, though arguably, on page 24 it states that you enact the effect of a Sins card and then discard it. Reaching the end of the round would enact the sin card as I see it, so it would be discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been through the rules a number of times, and I always thought the extra turn tokens were just that; an extra turn. There was no prerequisite for their use.

All the Sin cards are one shots as far as I can tell. With Hate, you either fulfill it that round, or it's gone. It's pretty powerful in just that usability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Augustine
United States
AUSTIN
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All of these answers are as I understand them. You dont need an active turn token to use a bonus turn token, and sins cards are removed from the board after the round completes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.