Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Guild
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anybody made upgrades to your game?
Example: strengthening tiles, components, minis?

I found this adhesive foam sheet that I put on the tile backs to keep things from sliding around and I found 6 miniatures for unique heroes, I'll post pictures when they're painted.

Just curious to see what other people have done.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used different minis, some swat team members that looked great
they are a little bigger though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombie Game Token Set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the older Heroclix miniatures are perfect scale for the game (the newer ones are a larger scale, and some are way out of scale even with each other). We removed them from the bases and have a variety of different figures to use.

Litko makes a bunch of nice acrylic tokens for the game. They are a bit pricey, but I always liked the heart and bullet tokens as the ones that come with the game are so small that they often get overlooked during the games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Guild
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks everyone. I've looked at the Litko tokens before, and yes I'd say they are a bit pricey. I'd looked at heart shaped beads, but those are either too big or too small and some are overpriced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.