Popular Tags: [View All]
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I relocated this summer from Chicago to the south Denver suburbs. I had to leave my cultist co-conspirators behind, and I'd like to meet some new ones. Anyone up for Call of Cthulhu?

My ambitions are to build a cube and play draft, which could work very well one-on-one, and would mean that any imbalance in collections would be moot. I've got all the cards we'd need. Of course, I'd also be happy to play with customary decks designed in advance, which is more the way that I've been used to in the past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a lot of game groups in the area. You might want to check the Denver Games Yahoo group, and also check the Boardgamemeetup groups for Reunion and Broomfield Gamers (though those are father away). Denver Games has a meeting every Tuesday and most Saturdays. I have no idea if anyone plays the Call of Cthulhu CCG or not though.

Welcome to Colorado and good luck finding gamers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the welcome. I've already managed to connect with a group for board gaming, but the LCG thing seems to be its own world, to a certain extent, and although I've mentioned it, no one has yet risen to the bait of Call of Cthulhu.

I'll take a look at the Yahoo!group you suggest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.