Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Nolto
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received any shipping notification or any other correspondence from Snakes & Lattes. I did receive a sales receipt from Academy Games and a notification that they had been sent to Toronto's Snakes & Lattes, but that's it.

I sent an email to Academy Games (replying to their notification and sales receipt) 4 days ago, but I have not received a response.

Are there any other Canadians still waiting for their game? or am I the only one? I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid or if I ought to have heard from S&L by now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Reisinger
msg tools
mbmb
I received my pledge , Im in Vancouver. I haven't opened the game yet to check components but the large map is a bit dark like others have stated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Nolto
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowecore wrote:
I received my pledge , Im in Vancouver. I haven't opened the game yet to check components but the large map is a bit dark like others have stated.

That's not good news for me. Vancouver is significantly further from Toronto than Saskatchewan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that all Canadian pledges have shipped.

I'd suggest giving them a call at (419)307-6531.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Nolto
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
My understanding is that all Canadian pledges have shipped.

I'd suggest giving them a call at (419)307-6531.

After speaking with someone, it does seem that my game slipped through the cracks. Hopefully it will be shipped soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Martins
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nolto wrote:
After speaking with someone, it does seem that my game slipped through the cracks. Hopefully it will be shipped soon.

I had a similar problem. I had originally asked to put my delivery on hold for the month of July because I was travelling. When the game got shipped out in Aug, mine wasn't delivered because S&L didn't receive shipping instructions from AG. I called S&L and they found my game... I got it a few days later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike R
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
mikemartins wrote:
I had a similar problem. I had originally asked to put my delivery on hold for the month of July because I was travelling. When the game got shipped out in Aug, mine wasn't delivered because S&L didn't receive shipping instructions from AG. I called S&L and they found my game... I got it a few days later.

I was going away for July as well, but I didn't trust Academy Games to hold it properly, so I just called Snakes and Lattes directly and asked them to hold it. When I returned to Toronto I went to their location to pickup the game (and Saloon Tycoon which they also held for me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.