Subject: Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if these promos will be available for purchase? I'm happy to support the Dice Tower, but I wasn't in a position to support them at the time of the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several sets up on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
For $20 and the money doesn't go to the Dice Tower. I'm hoping they become available on CSI or bgg, with a portion of proceeds going to the dice tower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
jeddy lee wrote:
For $20 and the money doesn't go to the Dice Tower. I'm hoping they become available on CSI or bgg, with a portion of proceeds going to the dice tower.

The money initially went to Dice Tower to buy those promos. I think promo pack A was $60, and A & B was $110.

Don't quickly discount those people who are trying to flip promos they have no use for. I love the Dice Tower show, but I don't plan on just giving away or sitting on the promos I have no use for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
true, but $20 is too steep for me unless it's for a cause or service that I'm also supporting. As I said, I wasn't in a position to back the Kickstarter.

If not, no worries. I can live without 3 promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto. I do not watch Dice Tower, and while I think they are doing a cool thing, I am increasingly starting to hate them, because they are giving rise to some seriously overpriced promos. If those promos hit BGG a year later or such, it would be cool. As they are super elusive, this is quite annoying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Available in matagot shop much cheaper (might nog be that much cheaper than ebay relievers by the time you add postage though depends where you live)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.