Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone,

I ordered an AVP "All In" Mega bundle from the Prodos Games online store just 11 days ago. I paid 40% off MSRP and paid $24 for flat rate shipping from Poland. I received the package today in Bradenton FL. So If you are interested I suggest that you make your way to Prodosgames.com and take advantage of a spectacular deal!,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, get it at a better price and a quicker delivery than the KS backers.

Buy a crap ton so they'll have enough money to ship us backers the rest of what they owe us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I broke down and bought a few things at the beginning of the sale so I could get my promised KS stuff... I did it primarily because of the overhaul for v2.0 was, in all honesty, FANTASTIC!

I can report that all of the items I was promised (excluding wave 3 stuff) arrived today, and they even threw in a v1.2 rulebook to replace the v1.1 book that was damaged in my boxgame (it's the thought that counts). Everything was in great condition, and aside from a few missing bases/stands... I think I got everything.

The system works, and the miniatures are beautifully detailed, as expected. I am however, disappointed with the Predator Tile set.

Anyway, I now have my work cut out for me painting and assembling! Should keep me busy until my clear Preds arrive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Noyes
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
Is it me or is shipping in the UK £15?
Really?
The 30% saving is lost just in postage on orders under a certain price.
£15 for domestic postage is worse than forgeworld in most cases, and they are obscene for domestic rates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
popsical wrote:
Really?
£15 for domestic postage is worse than forgeworld in most cases, and they are obscene for domestic rates.

Does Poland to the UK count as domestic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game at 30% off is $84.00. With the $24 in shipping the game by itself is slightly more than what most online retailers are selling it for. But the minimum Mega Bundle for Marines gets you the game, 2 Powerloaders, 1 Marines, 2 Commandos , 1 Sentry Guns for about $178 including shipping. This is a terrific deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Postage was high, and took 20 days for me from order to delivery on the East coast... But Backers look at this as a kind of a postage ransom to get their stuff and whatever else they ordered during the sale whistle

If you are just tired of waiting for your KS stuff (like me), or are wanting to drop a bunch at once and get into the game, this is your opportunity to do it (for better or worse).

If you just wanted to buy a few add-ons, this sale is pointless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed another order yesterday. Picked up some Commandos and an Auto Loader. I piggybacked the AVP items with a preorder for Space Crusade with an extra box of Maras and Crusaders. I already received a shipping notification. Say what you will about the unfortunate failed KS. The figures are gorgeous and the production quality is very high. I am so impressed with Prodos Games that I may have even get back into Warzone after a decade and a half hiatus!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Park
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
jakecarol wrote:
popsical wrote:
Really?

Does Poland to the UK count as domestic?

I think a lot of people never realised that the UK arm of Prodos was just a front to run the Kickstarter campaign.

Although it is tempting to believe that disgust from UK KS backers is what caused Brexit ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.