Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a decent copy of Warhammer Quest at a thrift store and upon returning home, I discovered there wasn't a single mini in the box. I want to supplement those with other figs in order to play the game. I would like to keep everything either in Mage Knight or D&D minis. Here's a list of what I need:

7 Warrior models (Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, Wizard, Warrior Priest, Chaos Warrior and Elven Ranger)
6 Orc Warrior models
6 Orc Archer models
6 Goblin Spearmen models
6 Night Goblin Archer models
12 Skaven models
3 Minotaur models
12 Giant Spider models
12 Giant Bat models
12 Giant Rat models
12 Snotling models

Obviously none need to be exactly as stated, just good representations. And each type should all be the same model.

So if you want to dump a pile of stuff you never use, let me know. Check out my trade list and I'll also do cash via Paypal through the BGG marketplace. I'm looking to do it relatively cheap, so mostly commons and some uncommons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you see this?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/162563

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:

I did, which is what gave me the idea. However after collecting Heroclix, I have NEVER got 12 of any one fig in a case. It would probably end up costing me over $100 to do it that way, and I would have hundreds of leftover figs. I don't think randomness is the way to go on this venture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chu
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Scott,
I've acquire a ton (ok, more like 60-70 pounds) of MK stuff. I'll look them over after my last finals this week (Thursday) to see if there is something that will fit your list.
BTW... what is a "Skaven" and a "Snotling"
-David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Skaven are a race of malevolent rat-men that inhabit the underground of the Warhammer world.

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/skaven/backgrou...

Snotlings are Goblinoids (or Orkoids in Warhammer 40,000), and are cousins of Goblins (Gretchin) and Orcs (Orks), smaller than the former and stupider than the latter, often used by them as cannon fodder, food or even cannon missiles. They are on the lowest rung of Orkoid society and are bullied by all including grots.

Thanks for looking for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.