Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
He may recognize Senators in any order he wishes and may call for the votes of each Faction in any order.

Which is it? I understand each Senator may vote differently (in rare cases), but does a Faction have to commit all its votes all at once? If not, why word it like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Horne
United States
Whitehall
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mr. Axle can do all for you.
badge
Apologize again!
mbmbmbmbmb
It means the HRAO may call on the Factions in any order, not individual Senators.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon Morris
Canada
Fergus
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted wrote:
Quote:
He may recognize Senators in any order he wishes and may call for the votes of each Faction in any order.

Which is it? I understand each Senator may vote differently (in rare cases), but does a Faction have to commit all its votes all at once? If not, why word it like that?

AxleKerrigan is correct, but I *think* that "may recognize Senators" is referring to a player in the role of one his Senators, likely the leader I guess.

Maybe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Damerell
msg tools
Hugin wrote:
AxleKerrigan is correct, but I *think* that "may recognize Senators" is referring to a player in the role of one his Senators, likely the leader I guess.

Exactly. That is the principle that the HRAO, provided the necessary business is completed, can take proposals in any order they like (or not at all).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.