$20.00
$60.00
Kevin Moore
United Kingdom
Coylton
Ayrshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if anyone has come across this before, but I just got my copy of The Hunters out to play (for the first time), and discovered that everything is in the box, except for the complete counter sheet...

It's a 1st edition copy, bought brand new, sealed (from a game store), and I thought something didn't look right when I was setting everything up...and then it dawned on me that there were no counters.

Is this something that sometimes happens? I realise that I can print the counter sheets off the download pages, but is there any way to get hold of a set of counters?

All a bit odd...

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact GMT...if they have them in stock I bet they will mail it out right away.

Best customer service in the league.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moore
United Kingdom
Coylton
Ayrshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I will do that...and you are right, they are always extremely helpful...

Does this sound a bit strange though? or is it simply "just one of those things"?

I just opened up my copy of Silent Victory (just to double check) and everything looks good in there...Phew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For GMT I would consider it odd. I have several titles with no issues.

I guess it happens time to time though. Especially when there is a human element involved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moore
United Kingdom
Coylton
Ayrshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just chatted online to GMT and they were super helpful, and will be sending a new counter sheet out to me in the mail today thumbsup

Excellent customer service
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles de Rais
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KevinM2 wrote:

Excellent customer service

Fully agree, they've sent me a new mounted map for Empire of the Sun 2nd Edition, mine (as well as many other's had some peeling issues).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin, happy to hear you are being taken care of!

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moore
United Kingdom
Coylton
Ayrshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick update for everyone (to see how fabulous GMT's customer service is)...

5 days after Live Chatting with GMT, my replacement counters arrived in the mail this morning...that's a grand total of 5 days, from California to Scotland!

Customer service doesn't get any better than that!

If you read this, GMT, thanks so much for the fantastic service! Very much appreciated thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! I'm so pleased to have the full customer service power of GMT Games in support of our game releases!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.