Matt Morgan
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the loot! A Burgle Bros unique signed poster

Hopefully this item tempts you and you choose to support a good cause. We have been participating in Extra Life for 4 years, and have raised ~$10k to benefit the hospital where my daughter had major infant heart surgery. (Donate to Extra Life here). Every $2 will earn one entry in to the September 10th raffle.

A huge thanks is owed to Tim for donating this to our team. I've helped Tim out at a few conventions in the past and he more than returned the favor. The backstory here is that the posters were made only for those who worked on creating Burgle Bros, and signed by the whole team. This happened to be the one leftover poster for one lucky fan.

If you donate, feel free to put your BGG username in the comment field, and I can make sure to come back and close the loop in this thread when we raffle it off on the 10th.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great cause! Happy to make the donation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Children's MIRACLE Network... couldn't have said it better.
Happy to Donate to an awesome cause!

Our local Akron Children's Hospital saved my little boys life at 3months. I can not do enough for them as well.

~Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Morgan
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for the contributions everyone! We'll be raffling the Burgle Bros poster off around 3-4AM, tomorrow, Sunday the 11th, right as our 24hr gaming marathon is entering the delirium phase. If you want to watch live, you can check @MattMorganMDP on Twitter, and we'll post via Periscope video!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.