Subject: Release Date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Simmons
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Any word on a release date anywhere? Only thing I've seen is "Summer 2016" and we're less than 2 weeks from them missing that time frame I've had the game pre-ordered through Battlecorps for a while now so no updates are making me a little antsy :|

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Daniels
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://www.dicetowernews.com/valiant-universe-the-deck-build...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Simmons
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! Hopefully that means mine will be fulfilled sooner than later :|

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I believe outside of GenCon it won't actually hit shelves/fulfill preorders until some time in september. The title is a bit misleading.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Simmons
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
I've tried to get in touch with the seller that I pre-ordered this from but they are completely unwilling to respond to any communication made over the last several weeks...including social media. I had purchased through Battle Corps which is apparently Catalyst's online store. I would say I've used their contact methods at least 5 or 6 times. I've sadly, because of their lack of any communication, decided to take it up with my cc company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.