United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Wife: "This package came for you."

Me: "Hm, I didn't order anything..."

Me: "It came! It finally came cry"

I truly didn't think I'd ever get those pieces. I bought the expansion over a year ago, and put in the request almost as far back as that. Anyway, for those who have at some point put in a request, hold on to hope!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got some shipping notification yesterday, I am very excited...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Wu
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exact same thing here - can't even remember how many months ago I put in my request, and heard nothing, and then this package showed up today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it seems they waited for enough request, and then answering them all at the same time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack Spirio wrote:
So it seems they waited for enough request, and then answering them all at the same time

From all the info that I've heard/read what probably happened was WK had ordered replacement reprints around the same time as when they put in the order to reprint the board game and all of its expansions. The board games/expansions are expected to hit retail sometime late summer, which fits pretty well with the current state of things. The fact that many people seem to be getting shipping notices now is more than likely not coincidence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday too.

I sent my replacement request in on 16th February and tbh I'd forgotten all about it!

I also got some extra counters (2 copies of the monsters that should only have 1)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Martins
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mickey Stirrups wrote:
I also got some extra counters (2 copies of the monsters that should only have 1)

Same here. It's a good idea to add these extra monsters to the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.