Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Fields
United States
Cincinnati (I only do in person trades)
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Note: this deal has already been up for over 24 hours so it's likely to expire soon.

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/spyfall/324483
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug O
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Spyfall deal has been active for 48+ hours now... They haven't updated their Daily Deal since Sunday! Plus, they haven't updated their Facebook page in months. Not sure what's going on at CardHaus? Understaffed? Overworked?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, three days is unusual. Kasey just responded to an order I placed over the weekend, so they're not trapped under a collapsed game shelf or anything. They're probably just busy receiving all the new Gencon product.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug O
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted them this weekend as well with and add-on to a Hold order. I still haven't heard anything back! Maybe there was a horrible accident involving Scythe or some other Big Box and collapsed shelving and you were the last email before the Rescue Squad arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Day 5 (I think? maybe 6?) of this same deal.. Have an open order and looking to finish it but trying to have patience for a daily deal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Brimah wrote:
Day 5 (I think? maybe 6?) of this same deal.. Have an open order and looking to finish it but trying to have patience for a daily deal!
It can be a risky strategy. If your held order is waiting on a pre-order, it will ship when the pre-order arrives, whether you've met minimum shipping or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug O
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SpyFall has been the Daily Deal since last Sunday!!!!!

When I emailed Kasey about my Hold Order which included a pre-order, I was told they would hold my order for 30 days beyond when the pre-order item was received in their warehouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
OgieGamer wrote:
SpyFall has been the Daily Deal since last Sunday!!!!!

When I emailed Kasey about my Hold Order which included a pre-order, I was told they would hold my order for 30 days beyond when the pre-order item was received in their warehouse.

They will hold it longer upon request, but I've been burnt a couple times by a pre-order that arrived early, before I could reach the $125 minimum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug O
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
They will hold it longer upon request, but I've been burnt a couple times by a pre-order that arrived early, before I could reach the $125 minimum.

I like their OLGS and their prices, but I don't think their systems,infrastructure or website is quite as good as their two main competitors. I do like Kasey though, he/she has always been responsive and luckily, I have never had any issues with my orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.