Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Atkins
Australia
Mitcham
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All, we have just played a game using the PnP cards/rules and I have a couple of rule questions that I hope someone can help with.gulp

Q1. The "There is another tunnel" card is played and the discarded cards are returned to the deck. What happens to the "Dragon" card?

a. Is it left in the deck when the discarded cards are reshuffled in, or
b. Is it removed, and then placed back at the bottom deck after the reshuffle.

Q2. A player has played the "I'm not here!" card and then continues to play other Dwarf cards from their hand.

a. Is this player now immune to the effects of any Counteraction cards played this same turn? orarrrh
b. The player is only immune to Dwarf cards played by other players on their turns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna Owarzany
Poland
Kraków
małopolskie
flag msg tools
atkinsst wrote:

Q1. The "There is another tunnel" card is played and the discarded cards are returned to the deck. What happens to the "Dragon" card?

a. Is it left in the deck when the discarded cards are reshuffled in, or

You take deck with "Dragon" and discard pile, shuffle it together and then discard "There is another tunnel". So card "There is another tunnel" is no longer in deck.

atkinsst wrote:

Q2. A player has played the "I'm not here!" card and then continues to play other Dwarf cards from their hand.

a. Is this player now immune to the effects of any Counteraction cards played this same turn? orarrrh
b. The player is only immune to Dwarf cards played by other players on their turns?

If you play "I'm not here!" card you have immune to any card's effects, so any Counteraction and any Dwarf card. And you cannot play any card from your hand when this card is in front of you, because it doesn't effect on you arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Atkins
Australia
Mitcham
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Anna for the quick reply.

And thank you for the great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.