Subject: Any players in the Netherlands? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Bogaard
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all,

From time to time friends and myself in the Utrecht/Amsterdam area like a good game of Eclipse. As we only have 3-4 regular players we are looking for people who know or are interested to learn the game and like to play once in a while on a Saturday or Sunday. PM me or reply here if interested. Next play foreseen on Sept 18.

Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hoeben
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mb
Djvdbogaard wrote:
Hi all,

From time to time friends and myself in the Utrecht/Amsterdam area like a good game of Eclipse. As we only have 3-4 regular players we are looking for people who know or are interested to learn the game and like to play once in a while on a Saturday or Sunday. PM me or reply here if interested. Next play foreseen on Sept 18.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I'm a frequent Eclipse player from Delft and have my own play group. We mostly play with 4 or 5 players, but managed to go up to 9. (Actually, one time we had too many players interested in Eclipse, so some started playing a different game in the same room.)

Maybe it would be interesting to play a game (in either city).

Frank

P.S.: Dit had natuurlijk ook in het Nederlands gekund.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Bogaard
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the message! Sent you a PM.

Groet Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.