GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,431 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Dragon Tides» Forums » General

Subject: regarding kickstarter update #59 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samish Harmon
United States
Nehalem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I haven't been following this game, but I have some news that might be relevant to this kickstarter.

My mother has been getting strange emails regarding Dragon Tides. I noticed that in the most recent kickstarter update, the project creator asked backers to email dragontides@gmail.com with shipping concerns. Unfortunately this is my mother's email address and she is in no way affiliated with the project. She hasn't opened any of the many emails that she has received for fear that they are spam(my training paid off ). I'm not sure how to notify backers, but I thought that I would start getting the word out here.

I know nothing else, but your emails are not getting through to who you want them to go to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have shared your words in the Kickstarter comments section. I'm sure many are thankful for your information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samish Harmon
United States
Nehalem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sabbat00 wrote:
I have shared your words in the Kickstarter comments section. I'm sure many are thankful for your information.

Thanks Kelly! I hope for everybody that it was just a mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Cerra
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if the mistake is something as simple as one letter --
Dragontide vs. Dragontides?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.