John Prados' Third Reich» Forums » Variants

Subject: Variants and Optional. Where are these? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cris
Spain
flag msg tools
Hello!!

I have seen different new counters in Vassal module and another sites.

1. Air units : NAV. Where is there references or rules about it?

2. German (Raeder) and Soviet (kuznetsov) naval leaders. Where website or pages I can find optional or variant rules with these.

3. I have seen counters with ground Japanese leaders but It is not in Avalanche press.

In Avalanche Press? I cannot. Perhaps Daily content before 2012? In Avalanche Press the last month where there are dsily content to JP3R is 2012-2013.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Krockover
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Cristobal,

Sorry - I received your email but things have been hectic lately.

They've got it hidden on their website for some reason; I guess they've all but abandoned anything to do with JP3R, which is a shame. I'd grab these variants while you can:

http://www.avalanchepress.com/game3R.php
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris
Spain
flag msg tools

I know all these variants. I talk about others option and variants that they are not in Avalanche Press website.

When you can see my word, you will note that all option and variant from Avalanche website are includeds.

For example: Leaders in Third Reich have rules and leaders to USSR, Italy, Germany, USA and GB, but there is nothing to Japan, but I know that there is a optional rule with Japanese leaders (Hata and Terauchi) and I cannot find the rules and counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Krockover
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about that - hadn't had my cup of coffee yet.

My only guesses are that either they are third party (i.e., not official variants that Avalanche Press produced) or perhaps they are from the Player's Guide. If you don't have a copy of it, I can look through my copy later today when I get home to see and let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi!!

Player's guide is included in the word that I have sent you.

Perhaps these options are not official variants. However, the ground leaders option in Avalanche Press is to JP3R, so, if I want play Second World War with combined JP3R and Great Pacific War combined, Has not Japan ground leaders?

Thanks to try help me!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.