Hide
4 Posts

Hero Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Do all cards have the same back? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Notelteirs
msg tools
I'm about to order KMC sleeves for this game. (KMC sleeves take a while to get here)
I'm a late backer so don't have the print and play files.

Do all cards feature the same card back? Because I like to order sleeves with a black backside instead of clear ones.

What about the expansions? Any ideas if these include different card back art? Love to have some official word for this.

When reading the rulebook it seems that the score tracking cards don't use the back either so that's good.

On another note, does this game need any extra tokens I need to provide myself?

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think that the score tracking card would be double sided. 0-40 on one side and 50-80 on the other. But when I think about it, it is probably easier just to give every card the same back.

I would imagine that all backs are the same, but depending on how the campaign cards are used, you might want to have different backs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Cards that are designed to go into the Market deck, and cards in each Starter deck all have the same back.

Cards that don't go into any deck (like Hero cards, and Hero Ability cards) I believe are double-sided. Same for scorecards.

I'd say that, no matter your experience with Hero Realms, that at least 95% of your cards will have the Hero Realms logo back.

Ian Taylor
Director of Organized Play
White Wizard Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Notelteirs
msg tools
IanWWG wrote:
Cards that are designed to go into the Market deck, and cards in each Starter deck all have the same back.

Cards that don't go into any deck (like Hero cards, and Hero Ability cards) I believe are double-sided. Same for scorecards.

I'd say that, no matter your experience with Hero Realms, that at least 95% of your cards will have the Hero Realms logo back.

Ian Taylor
Director of Organized Play
White Wizard Games

Great answer! Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.