Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve B
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
EZ FLASH 3 FTW
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a whole bunch of dead AA batteries in my drawer. You wanna take them off my hands? They're free of charge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Tons of promo cards. Are they actually free when they come through Kickstarter though?

A friend gave me some free promo cards for Seasons and I love them. I have played some and they're really interesting.

Free cards for Magic: the Gathering when I played in tournaments too. Useful ,and the foil was pretty. The magpie in me was happy. Shiny!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bradelli wrote:
I have a whole bunch of dead AA batteries in my drawer. You wanna take them off my hands? They're free of charge

*ba dum tish*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Carpenter
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Free cards for Magic: the Gathering when I played in tournaments too. Useful ,and the foil was pretty. The magpie in me was happy. Shiny!

DCI used to send you a stack of cards with the number of cards depending on how many sanctioned events you took part in. I used to love it. Then they stopped and I stopped drafting. Boo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Carpenter
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LukeTDG wrote:
I just wondered, what free stuff have you had for games that you liked? A promo card? Did you buy a game and get a nice signature on it?

TableTop magazine were giving away the landmark tiles for Quadropolis to the first 50 people who bought their mag each day at the UK Games Expo. My GF was really eager for these so we charged directly to their stand to get them (we must have bought the second copy at the show!).

Once we got them my girlfriend visibly deflated. She'd got so worked up about getting them she had no idea what to do next at the Expo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandora Caitiff
United Kingdom
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to a Tabletop Day event last year, and the demo guy was giving out the mini demo version of Dobble. That was really nice. And I got some cool Evolution loot that lead to this confused thread. Got some Munchkin cards and a bookmark too, but they're just gathering dust right now.

Not gaming related, but a t-shirt company I buy from, occasionally sneaks mini packs of Haribo into the packaging when they send stuff out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I buy most of my games used, so the "free stuff" tends to be things like expansions, plano boxes or upgraded components from the previous owner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PandoraCaitiff wrote:

Not gaming related, but a t-shirt company I buy from, occasionally sneaks mini packs of Haribo into the packaging when they send stuff out

Like printplaygames and Jolly Ranchers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Anthony-Duricko
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
"The Game Is the Greatest Escape"
badge
Me with my daughter!
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the Gen Con Promo Pack for Sheriff of Nottingham from Arcane Wonders' website and they threw in the Prince John's Sword, Tabletop Trophy of Awesome and Royal Summons Promos for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I've ever gotten anything free, even from the BGG store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
bradelli wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Free usually costs too much.

Pete (is willing to get a Slurpee 364 days a year, but not on July 11th)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bradelli wrote:

I'm positive you could cell them to someone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett X
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jobby wrote:
my girlfriend visibly deflated

shake

I'll go sit on the naughty step now...

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff King
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've heard "All Right Now" about a million times. I'm pretty sick of them too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Candace Mercer
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EmpressGeek wrote:
jobby wrote:

shake

whistle

Being pedantic here - you forgot the air quotes around girlfriend - I believe it should read "girlfriend."

I know I hate having my grammar corrected too, but I have bad CDO and had to call you on that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Carpenter
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
candio wrote:
EmpressGeek wrote:
jobby wrote:

shake

whistle

Being pedantic here - you forgot the air quotes around girlfriend - I believe it should read "girlfriend."

I know I hate having my grammar corrected too, but I have bad CDO and had to call you on that one.

You are both bad, bad people! Lol!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.