11 Posts

Onirim (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: availability in the U.K.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, anyone know if this is available anywhere in the U.K. or if we will be seeing it in shops anytime soon? cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Allen
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its available from france shop philibertnet dot com for about £24 inc shipping and there is no customs charges from france
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Kent
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mb
athurdent wrote:
Its available from france shop philibertnet dot com for about £24 inc shipping and there is no customs charges from france

Hi

Unfortunately it says on the website it is "indisponible" = unavailable.

I don't know anywhere in the world where you can get it except for paying squillions on ebay, or if you are lucky, an out-of-the-way FLGS.

TDM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the_demolished_man wrote:
I don't know anywhere in the world where you can get it

It keeps showing up in stock at BoardGameBliss.com but it goes out of stock very quickly, too.

It is in stock here, though: http://www.greatboardgames.ca/family/onirim.html

I don't think they ship to the UK, but maybe some nice BGGer would assist...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
XIPULOXX FHTAGN!
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed it when it first appeared in the UK as it sold out very quickly. It did reappear and I snapped up a copy, but it disappeared quickly again. I'm sure it'll be back again. You just need to be patient! (Very patient...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Kent
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mb
xipuloxx wrote:
I missed it when it first appeared in the UK as it sold out very quickly. It did reappear and I snapped up a copy, but it disappeared quickly again. I'm sure it'll be back again. You just need to be patient! (Very patient...)

Hi

I missed the 2nd edition (too slow!), and I'm making do with a German 1st edition I bought in a car boot that doesn't have any expansions but does have the Incubus. I copied the English rules from the Z-man website and can play the 1st expansion (doors in a given order plus spells) as it doesn't need any other cards, and I can use the Incubus for the Appendix games. But I would seriously love to have all the other expansions!

Although at least I can play the game!

TDM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Gatward
United Kingdom
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Z-man, as I too was looking for a copy, and they said they would be doing another reprint soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor James
United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I mailed Z-man recently as I'm going into hospital and wanted the game as a bit of light entertainment during my sojourn and have seen the play- throughs on YT. No reply as yet. The game seems to be so popular you'd think it would be good business practice to get it back out on the shelves while the iron is still red hot which appears to be the case at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Porter
msg tools
Response I got from F2Z on 26th re UK release....

"A reprint is in progress. please say tuned on our social media outlets, as that is where we will announce when it is back in stores"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered a copy from GadgetsVille for 21 pounds with free shipping. It says there are 20 copies left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Anyone heard of any re stock in the UK yet? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.