Medieval Academy: Expansion «Galanttry» and «Magic»» Forums » Rules

Subject: scoring on magic board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Can anyone help explain to me how scoring works for the magic board. I don't understand the rules for it at all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Troll66 wrote:
Can anyone help explain to me how scoring works for the magic board. I don't understand the rules for it at all...

It scores after Round 2 and then resets and scores after Round 5. You can use any card to move your disc on this board. At the time of scoring, only the 3 most advanced discs take advantage of this board (ties broken by whoever is on top of the stack). The order of resolution is 3rd place, then 2nd place, then 1st place. The resolution is you can move your other disc(s) up to the number of spaces on the other boards based on which circle you are on.

So for example, Blue is on space "6", Red is on space "4" and Green is on top of yellow on space "1". When it is time to score, Green is in 3rd place and moves first. he can move any other disc on another board 1 space. Yellow gets to do nothing.

Red can move discs up to 4 spaces. This could be one disc 4 spaces or 4 discs 1 space, or 1 disc 3 spaces and another disc 1 space, etc.

Similarly, Blue can move a combination of up to 6 spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you very much for taking time to help me. I understand this board now. Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you very much for taking time to help me. I understand this board now. Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.